Architectural Assistant (Part I / Part II) or Architectural Technician required.
Inkpen Downie Design & Architecture Ltd is a small, established, thriving practice based in Colchester specialising in Historic Buildings, Commercial and bespoke residential work.
We are looking for either a diligent and proactive RIBA part I or part II architectural assistant or technician to join our team.
Duties to include:
· Undertaking and drawing up site surveys in CAD;
· Working alongside the project architect to draw up proposed schemes for planning applications;
· Assisting with detailed Building Regulation and working drawing packages;
· Assisting with tender drawing packages and specifications;
· Assisting with construction drawings, attending site meetings and co-ordinating the work of contractors;
The ideal candidate will have at least one years architectural experience in the UK, a driving license and own transport to attend sites and meetings, and preferably have experience in using 2D & 3D Vectorworks or Revit within an office environment.
Please email your CV and a brief selection of your best work samples (preferably under 4 pages) to email@example.com
All files to be under 3mb.
No agents please.